Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Lights

This is one of our families favorite things to do together during this season. Chad takes great pride in his exterior illumination. Even though our back yard neighbor is in the running for the next Griswald. Our street name is Peppermint Place, so we found it fitting to use red and white as our theme (even though Chad gets guff from all the Ute fans in the neighborhood, do to his bleeding blue), but I will post a picture of the finished product when we are done.
He was a bit nervous himself being on the roof, but having the girls up there added a bit more nerves. It's been two years since his fall, so we feel like we can tease him about it now. Pictures were taken on 11-28-08. Thanks babe, for making our home so festive!

4 comments:

FishinFamily said...

I'm excited to see the 'finished product'. I love that you live on peppermint place. I wish I had a cute street name like that. :) Your kids are SO cute!

Marisa said...

I can't wait to see the whole finished product! I had totally forgotten that he had fallen until you mentioned that! I would be so nervous, too. I'm impressed that he has the girls up there--he's so brave.

Can I say again how happy I am to have you in the blogging world?????

Elena said...

We have red & white, too. It's Christmas - can't we put aside the blue and red issues?

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! I just love your darling family. Congrats on getting Coy to sleep!