Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anual Park City Trip

Lissa, Leslie, and Jenny.
Every fall about 12 of our girl friends from high school spend a night in Park City, shopping, dinner and all night chatting. It is a great time to catch up and spend some time with these awesome girls. I only wish I had taken pictures at the beginning of the evening, instead of at 1am:) It was fun to be with all of you. Thanks





Gina is ready for the hot tub.


























Cindy, Hillary, and Camille.
On the make shift couch.













Michelle, Mindy, and Brooke.
(Michelle I am afraid that is your hand)

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Hi Kim, I found your blog though Jessie... Your family is so cute! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
-Melissa

FishinFamily said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I seriously miss you guys so much. :D